RICE Group, Inc. has been offering Mechanical Consulting Services to public and private clients since 1982 in over 20 states. Services include Mechanical Engineering and Design, Construction Administration, Resource Conservation, Value Engineering, Energy Life Cycle Cost Analysis (ELCCA) and LEED™ services.
RICE Group, Inc. currently works in the following sectors: healthcare, education, industrial, pharmaceutical, mixed use, retail and office buildings.
We provide an open office environment conducive of team building and knowledge sharing. Additionally, our team has extensive backgrounds from large engineering firms, contractors, manufacturing and IT.
RICE Group, Inc. strives to match our customer’s vision with our engineering expertise to develop solutions that are functional, efficient, creative and cost effective.
The ideal candidate to fill the position of Mechanical Designer / Project Engineer has 3+ years of HVAC, Plumbing and piping design experience and a high level of AutoCAD MEP and Revit understanding.
RICE Group, Inc. will provide competitive salary and benefit package, growth opportunity, diversified project types, convenient north end location with access to park and ride and free parking. We will provide access to training that inspires you; LEED accreditation, Professional Engineering License, passive design, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in the HVAC, Plumbing, Piping and/or energy field
- BSME, Associates Degree, Technical Training
- AutoCAD MEP and Revit knowledge
- Ability to read and interpret codes and standards (Building, Mechanical, Plumbing, Energy, ASHRAE, etc.)
- Good communication skills (clients and with co-workers)
- Ability to perform field surveys / site investigations
- General understanding of structural, electrical and architectural coordination
- Capable of working independently as well as in teams
- Excellent report writing skills
Additional Desired Qualifications
- EIT or PE License
- Lean Healthcare Design Experience
- LEED accreditation
- Energy Modeler for LEED, WSSP and ELCCA using Trane® Trace®
RICE Group, Inc. provides a highly competitive benefits package including healthcare, dental, vision, Simple IRA, vacation and flexible schedules. If interested, please email résumé and cover letter to email@example.com