My client is one of the most highly respected full service mechanical contractors in the Pacific Northwest. Due to growth my client has a need for a Mechanical Design Engineer with a minimum of 5-7 years of experience in the design of HVAC, Plumbing and Piping systems. Typical projects for my client include healthcare, life science, data centers and commercial office space. The ideal candidate will have a true passion for mechanical design that will like being involved in a team atmosphere and delivering innovative solutions with the highest levels of customer service.
What my client provides:
- Stability – one of the oldest mechanical contractors in the Pacific Northwest.
- Career advancement – opportunity to grow into Lead Engineer role.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Ability to work on some of the largest and most diversified projects in the state.
- Recipient of multiple industry awards.
My client requests you possess the following qualifications:
- My client does not provide sponsorship at this time.
- BSME with 5-7+ years experience with commercial, industrial, institutional projects.
- Healthcare experience would be ideal.
- PE license highly preferred.
- Strong understanding of HVAC, Plumbing and Piping systems.
- Ability to work with clients, owners and other design team members to produce drawings and specifications for pricing and construction projects.
- AutoCAD experience.
- Ability to communicate well with clients and team members.
Eric S. Hale, CSAM
Business Development Manager
The Ray Group, L.L.C.
(304) 562-0111 phone
Connect with me on linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/ericshale