Hurley Engineering Co. Inc. a respected manufacturers representative in the Puget Sound area for 70 plus years has an immediate opening for an experienced Engineered Outside Sales Representative with at least 5 years experience with Design/Build, Capital Projects, Retrofit and Product related sales. This person should be able to independently lead projects from the design and specification stage to start up and commissioning. A minimum skill set will be:
- Organize schedules and maintaining customer relationships.
- Able to communicate with owners, contractors and engineers. Including presentation of products, applications, and job status.
- Detailed understanding of the design build and bidding process.
- Ability to read plans and specifications. Must be detail orientated.
- Energetic ability to maintain a full schedule.
- Willingness to travel occasionally to Trade Shows, Factory Training, or to Hosted Events.
Knowledge of the HVAC industry is preferred specifically regarding Hydronic and Plumbing Systems.
Hurley Engineering was established in 1936 and is still today a privately owned company based in Tacoma, WA. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer; offer a competitive salary & progressive benefits. Please email your current resume, qualifications, a list of successfully managed/awarded projects, and a letter of interest to: HR@hurleyengineering.com . Visit our website www.hurleyengineering.com . No recruiters and no phone calls please.