Notkin Mechanical Engineers is an award-winning consulting mechanical design firm located in Seattle. Quality, systems reliability, and innovation are the trademarks of Notkin’s leadership in mechanical design for over 60 years. Known for successful mechanical design of complex projects with challenging requirements, the firm is increasing staff to support federal, healthcare, and higher education work.
We are looking for engineers who enjoy working on interesting and technically challenging projects to join our team.
We offer a competitive salary, an excellent benefit package, collaborative and supportive work environment, and the opportunity to work with people who celebrate the art and science of engineering, and are committed to their client’s success.
HVAC PROJECT ENGINEERS
- PE License
- BSME or BSAE
- 6 or more years of recent hands-on experience in the design and selection of mechanical equipment
- Good communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, experience with Revit a plus
- Design HVAC systems, including building controls
- Perform load calculations, equipment selection and sizing
- Conduct energy analyses
- Perform fieldwork
- Prepare specifications and reports
- Consult with owners, architects, other disciplines, manufacturers and contractors from schematic design through construction
- Respond to RFIs and submittals
- Attend client meetings
Notkin is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state, and local laws.