We are actively seeking a Staff Consultant to join our team!
Essential qualifications for this position:
- Self-Motivation. A successful candidate will actively seek growth, advancement and new learning opportunities.
- Passion for acoustics and construction or building sciences.
- 0-2 years of experience working in acoustics or a related engineering field.
- BS or higher degree in acoustics, engineering or architectural disciplines.
- Demonstrate innovative problem-solving skills to develop solutions.
- Ability to work through tasks from assignment to completion
This position has the potential for rapid advancement based on motivation, performance, and professional development.
A3 Acoustics is an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive salaries and benefits