We are actively seeking an Acoustical Consultant / Engineer to join our team!
Essential qualifications for this position:
- Self-Motivation. A successful consultant will actively seek growth, advancement and new learning opportunities.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working as an acoustical consultant.
- BS or higher degree in acoustical, mechanical or architectural engineering.
- Highly-organized, with ability to simultaneously track multiple projects and deliverables from generation to completion.
- Experience with project management and client relationship management considered a plus.
This position has the potential for rapid advancement based on motivation, performance, and professional development.
A3 Acoustics is an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive salaries and benefits.