Responsible for developing relationships with the architectural, engineering and design build community to educate about Mitsubishi products, their applications, increase the number of specifications, and subsequent sales. Work with commercial distributor partners in education and application of Mitsubishi commercial products in the assigned territory
The essential functions of the position include, but are not limited to the following
- Call on local architects, engineers and design-build professionals to educate them on Mitsubishi Variable Refrigerant Flow systems, other Mitsubishi products and their applications
- Develop relationships with local engineers, architects, and contractors
- Participate in local professional networking groups, industry associations and functions.
- Develop relationship with utility companies and builders.
- Prepare and deliver educational presentations to architects, engineers, contractors and distributor personnel.
- Assist with design and application of Mitsubishi products
- Keep track of job bids and maintain accuracy of job bid database
- Advice Senior Sales Engineer on market conditions, including competitive landscape and market opportunities.
- Actively participate in Distributor Sales planning.
- Develop commercial market within territory.
- Develop Distributor sales personnel to be proficient in selling/offering Mitsubishi products.
Experience / Training
- Degree in mechanical engineering preferred.
- Minimum 2 years sales experience preferably in the HVAC industry.
- Minimum 2 years calling on the engineering community.
- Familiar with HVAC distributors and dealer organizations helpful.
- Ability to read and comprehend architect and engineer plans.
- Familiar with PowerPoint/Excel/Word and other Microsoft Office products.
- Willing to travel.
- Excellent public speaking skills.
- Familiar with HVAC application and design is preferred
Salary is DOE and the position is full time. Mitsubishi Electric provides competitive compensation and benefits package. Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No recruiters or agents please