Market, promote and sell Liebert products and services in the Western Washington area, with specific emphasis on mechanical and electrical data center infrastructure. Customers include consulting engineers, end users, mechanical / electrical contractors, and resellers / distributors.
- Job functions include sales, marketing, application engineering, and project management of Liebert products. The Liebert product set includes precision cooling systems, UPS/battery systems, power distribution, surge protection, and critical site monitoring products.
- Customers include end users, mechanical and electrical contractors, consulting engineers, electrical distributors, and value-added resellers.
- Visit with customers and customer representatives, such as engineers, architects, contractors, or other professional and technical personnel at commercial, industrial, and other establishments in attempt to convince prospective client of desirability and practicability of products or services offered.
- Examine project specifications, plans, and other customer documents to develop and prepare cost estimates or projected efficiency savings or increased reliability from client’s use of proposed equipment or services.
- Assist consulting engineers and design/build contractors in designing projects where Liebert cooling/power equipment will be used.
- Propose equipment solutions and systems that would result in increased reliability and reduced downtime resulting in an improvement in operations. This work includes preparing quotations in response to project specifications, preparing engineering submittals once a project moves forward, and working with customers to facilitate installation and startup of the Liebert equipment being provided.
- Provide technical training to employees of client.
- Tasks may include broader account management responsibilities.
Continual communication and very close relationships with Liebert customers. Maintain close coordination with all local office support personnel as well as at Liebert headquarters and manufacturing plants. Close contact with Liebert sales management, sales coordinators, and applications engineering.
POSITION ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: Travel includes driving throughout Western Washington as needed by the associate to make sales calls and presentations. No lifting of equipment is required.
BENEFITS: Excellent salary DOE. Profit sharing / 401K. Company car. Expense account for customer entertainment. Dynamic work environment with some of the industry’s top salespeople. Interface with extremely intelligent and experienced customers. Fascinating industry that is undergoing rapid change.
- Industry technical skills with emphasis on mechanical and/or electrical systems to support data centers.
- Specific knowledge of consulting engineers, contractors and distributors
- Bachelor Degree in Science or at least a combination of 6 years Technical Education/Experience with Mechanical or Electrical systems
- 7 to 12 years Sales experience
Performance will be evaluated based upon:
- Office quota attainment in each Liebert product category
- Compliance with Sales/marketing territory coverage strategies
- Customer base relationship building and support.
Send Resumes to Liebert Northwest
3415 S 116th Street
Tukwila, WA 98168
Contact: Dennis Fleck, General Manager