Coffman Engineers currently has several exciting employment opportunities in its Seattle Mechanical Department. We are looking for innovative, results oriented individuals who value high standards of performance and collaborative teamwork to join our growing department.
Mechanical Engineer (1 to 3 years of experience)
The successful candidate for this position will provide engineering support for a variety of design projects involving process piping, HVAC systems, and plumbing systems. Additionally, the successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- A four-year degree in Mechanical Engineering
- E.I.T. preferred
- Ability to perform calculations for air systems and fluid systems using Excel and other programs
Mechanical Engineer (6+ years of experience)
Join our team in applying engineering skills to a variety of diverse and challenging projects! The successful candidate will have six or more years of experience in the consulting design of HVAC, piping and plumbing systems for commercial, industrial, education and health care facilities.
- A four-year degree in engineering or related field
- P.E. registration required
- Laboratory project experience desired
- Building system analyses experience desired
- Must be able and willing to travel occasionally
- Good written/verbal communication skills
Mechanical Engineer with Plumbing Design Experience (5+ years of experience)
The successful candidate will have experience with commercial and industrial projects including healthcare facilities, laboratories, commercial kitchens, office buildings, industrial compressed air systems, mixed use buildings.
- A four-year degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Registration as a P.E. or CPD is required
- 5 to 10 years experience with plumbing systems design
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Willingness to travel and provide job site support
We are a company that truly focuses on its employees by supporting and encouraging their professional and technical advancement. We offer an excellent salary/benefits package, a desirable location, and a professional office environment with the opportunity to work on exciting projects.
Coffman Engineers was founded over 34 years ago. We have offices in Alaska; Guam; Hawaii; California; and Washington, serving clients all over the United States as well as overseas. We provide structural, mechanical, electrical, civil and corrosion control engineering, and project/construction management services for a diverse client base.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with advancement opportunities for motivated employees.
Please apply online http://www.coffman.com/home/careers/openings/seattle-openings/ by selecting the appropriate position.