Please help us engage professionals in these areas to participate as panelists at the Students of Color Career Conference at Everett Community College on March 24th. The time commitment that day for panelists is from 8:45am–noon.
- Aerospace / Manufacturing
- Engineering (Contractor, Architect, Engineer)
- Fire Science (Firefighter, Emergency Medical Technician)
- Healthcare (Doctor, Nurse, Veterinary, Acupuncturist)
- Information Technology (Programmer, Web Design, Network Admin)
- Public Safety (Police, Detective, Sheriff, Security)
- Military Pathways
This year, with a focus on STEM, we are increasing efforts to produce an extensive spread of professionals who are qualified to speak in these fields of work.
Anyone interested in paneling can complete and submit the online Panelist Registration Form (5 mins) to confirm their participation. Once registered, panelists will receive information and updates about day-of details leading up to the event.
Anyone who does not intend to panel, but help facilitate a smoothly ran conference can sign up to participate as an event volunteer by completing the Volunteer Registration Form.
Blake D. Nakatsu, Project Coordinator | Diversity & Equity Center | Everett Community College