HV Engineering (HVE), a consulting firm established in 1996, is seeking a qualified Senior Mechanical Engineer for consulting work in HVAC and plumbing systems. Salary DOE. Includes benefits, overtime pay, and signing bonus for the right candidate.
Requires a minimum of 5 years (10+ years a plus) of experience in plumbing and HVAC design for multi-family, mixed use, commercial, retail, restaurant, educational, civic, and health care buildings.
• Professional Mechanical Engineer license, current in Washington or with the ability to obtain a Washington license
• Proven experience in the design and implementation of HVAC and plumbing systems
• Familiarity with current national, state, and local mechanical, energy, and building codes
• Working expertise in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office; experience with Revit a plus
• Demonstrated leadership skills and experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good organization and time management skills with attention to detail