ArchEcology, a respected small LEED Consulting Business recognized by the USGBC as a Proven Provider is looking for a Senior Energy Engineer/Energy Modeler.
This position will provide energy analysis and design guidance to commercial green building projects and manage internal staff.
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Whole building energy simulations and associated agency documentation
- ASHRAE Level I, II and II energy audits
- Supervision of energy model development and energy audits using ASHRAE protocols
- Measurement and verification plan development and implementation
- Energy code analysis, guidance and agency submittals
- Ventilation calculations and associated agency documentation
- Mechanical system design guidance to project teams for design-build MEP project delivery process
- Management of project budgets and schedules
- Management of energy modeling staff
- Quality review of internal and externally produced simulations and documentation
- Interface with a wide range of internal and external resources including clients, architects, engineers, and contractors.
- Licensed Professional Engineer in the State of Washington
- ASHRAE Building Energy Modeling Professional Certification preferred
- Bachelors degree in architecture, engineering, environmental management or construction
- Minimum of 7 years experience in related field
- Experience in the design or construction of green building projects
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, MS Office and a DOE-2 based energy modeling software required
- Previous experience managing staff
- Green building professional certification required; LEED Accredited Professional or Sustainable Building Advisor preferred
- Strong work ethic and commitment to contributing to a collaborative team environment
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.