Are you a Mechanical Engineer (or have experience in our industry) and seeking an opportunity to work on the construction side?
ACCO is seeking qualified candidates to work side-by-side with our excellent Project Managers in our Construction Group. Typical duties for a Project Engineer include:
- Surveying existing buildings (for retrofits), identifying opportunities for improvement, and gathering necessary data regarding building functions, and structural characteristics.
- Completing preliminary designs, proposal data, and costs.
- Collaborating with our Purchasing Department regarding price, delivery, and other specs for purchased items.
- Coordinating installation procedures among Engineering, Construction, and other stakeholders.
- Other duties as directed by partnering Project Managers, Sales Management, or Engineering leadership.
ACCO is the largest mechanical contractor on the West Coast – and top 3 nationwide! 2018 revenue will exceed $1.25B. We are an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) company. Seattle branch office is rising in the market with great projects and great clientele. We Design-Build all of the high tech company office tenant improvement projects and have projects in healthcare, life sciences and higher education with an emphasis in sustainability projects.
We have a young office and work force. A truly fun environment. Flexible hours, highly competitive pay and a real opportunity to challenge yourself and advance your career.
- BS in Engineering; Mechanical concentration strongly preferred
- Experience in design and prosecution of HVAC projects, ideally including some field/construction site experience
- High sense of integrity
- Solid organizational and time management abilities
- Excellent oral and written business communication skills, including the ability to listen proactively
If interested, please contact ACCO Engineered Systems 206/787-8500 and/or email@example.com