PAE is a pioneering mechanical and electrical engineering firm that continually sets the bar for sustainability in the built environment. From our offices in Portland, Seattle, and San Francisco, we employ an integrated and responsive approach to project design that balances the environmental, economic, and social goals of every client we work with.
PAE promotes a work environment that encourages creative problem-solving and the sharing of ideas through an open office environment and a culture of continuing education. Our portfolio includes more than 130 LEED rated or registered projects as well as dozens of projects that have either achieved or are pursuing the Living Building Challenge, Architecture 2030, Carbon Neutral, and Net Zero Energy / Net Zero Water status. A Triple Bottom Line firm, PAE’s success is measured not only by profit, but by our commitment to the environment, our employees, and the communities we are a part of. We offer the following services and benefits to our employees:
- Generous employee benefits packages including gym membership and public transportation stipends and access to the fitness center in our corporate office
- An award-winning internal RENEW Team that organizes programs focusing on Responsibility, Environment, Neighborhoods, Education, and Wellness.
- 400 hours of annual company pro bono work and 20 hours of paid volunteer time per employee.
- 18 hours per year of in-house training and staff development through PAE University.
- A funded Fun Committee that regularly schedules social activities such as billiard nights, company sports teams, and tickets to local museums.
Seattle Bullitt Center Office Open Positions:
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineers – E4
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineers – E3
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineers – E2
- Mechanical Designer – D1
- Mid-Level Electrical Engineer
- Lead/Project Manager Electrical Engineer
- Technology Consultant, CTS / RCDD