Designing a better world is more than a career, it’s a calling! Coffman Engineers is seeking a Mechanical Engineer with five or more years of experience in HVAC and plumbing for our Burlington office. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, have a desire to work and grow with a multi-discipline engineering firm, and be willing to have fun!
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in HVAC and plumbing design for buildings
- Registration as an EIT
- Registration as a PE (preferred)
- AutoCAD/Revit skills a plus
- Motivation towards advancement and responsibility
- Working independently or on a team
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Why You Want To Work Here
Coffman Engineers is a company that truly focuses on its employees. We support and encourage individually tailored professional and technical advancement as well as personal growth. We offer an excellent salary/benefits package, a desirable location, and a professional office environment with the opportunity to work with a collaborative team.
Coffman offers comprehensive benefits, including a flexible PTO program and a welcoming office environment. We support and encourage individually tailored professional and technical advancement as well as personal growth. Our Burlington office is located in the hub of Skagit County. You are minutes from outlet shops, the famous tulip farms and have many state and national parks to explore! We welcome the dedicated and the driven. Join us.
Don’t take our word for it. Check out what others are saying: http://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Coffman-Engineers-Reviews-E409809.htm
Coffman at a Glance:
- 38 years in business
- 470 employees in 9 offices located in 6 states and 1 territory
- Multi-discipline engineering services plus fire protection, corrosion control, commissioning and project/construction management
- MP 18 Mainline Investigation Team, Atigun Award – Environment, Alyeska Pipeline Service Company, 2017
- #198 Top 500 Design Firms, Engineering News-Record, 2017
- Best Firms to Work For – Multi-Discipline, Zweig Group, 2017
- Finalist, Best Places to Work, Hawaii Business Magazine, 2017
- Zweig Group Hot Firm List, Zweig Group, 2017
You must apply online for this position. If you are unable to complete our online application process, or if you need assistance to do so, let us know so we can provide a reasonable accommodation.
As part of the application process, you will be asked to create a user profile that allows you to manage the application process, answer a few questions, attach your resume and other documents, and then submit. We look forward to learning more about you! Go to http://www.coffman.com/home/careers/openings/burlington-openings/ on Coffman’s website and open the appropriate position posting.
If you are experiencing problems applying through our system, please try again using a different browser or an updated version of your current browser. If that doesn’t work, please contact us directly.
This position is direct with Coffman Engineers; we are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled individuals.