Anticipated salary range: $80k – $110k
Our projects are about more than concrete, steel, and wood. Our projects are about solving complex problems with technical innovation. We are a team united by a shared belief that, through our projects, we can improve people’s lives.
If you are looking for a position with work-life balance and opportunities to build your career path in a fast-growing, diverse young firm, come join us!
We are seeking a Construction Superintendent to help grow our Pacific Northwest construction management team. We will look to you to manage day-to-day operations on our turkey construction projects, mentor new staff, and facilitate discussions amongst our other internal teams.
You will identify and evaluate subcontractor resources and form partnerships with vendors who share our commitment to approaching the project as a collaborative team. You will also oversee subcontractor bid qualification, subcontract administration, and ensure construction progresses in alignment with the project’s shared vision.
During construction, you will also be responsible for helping manage the project budget and customer invoicing. We will also need your help developing and communicating the overall project safety plan and ensuring subcontractor compliance throughout construction.
This position can be based out of several areas in Oregon or Washington – we are flexible!
● Previous experience in a construction-related field, including a wide range of experience in field operations
● A bachelor’s degree or professional experience in the fields of engineering, construction management, or architecture
● Knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems in commercial, institutional, and public sector facilities
● Experience maintaining project documentation and working on multiple projects at once
● Ability to read, understand, and interpret contract documents, including drawings, specifications, scopes of work, and the project schedule
● Familiarity with or willingness to learn about energy efficiency, retrocommissioning, mechanical and electrical systems
● Experience with the design and commissioning process of mechanical and electrical systems
Our Commitment to You:
Having flexibility and a work-life balance is extremely important. We trust our employees to do the jobs they are hired for, value their contributions, and want to ensure we are providing a great place to work.
Some of the benefits we offer our employees include:
● Unlimited paid vacation days
● Flexible schedule & remote work options
● Company-paid health insurance
● Paid training, license & certification reimbursements
Who We Are:
Millig Design Build is an integrated engineering, design, and construction firm specializing in facility improvements that address energy efficiency, building health and safety, and core infrastructure needs. Our approach is holistic and human-centered, inspired by collaborative conversations that revolve around what brings our clients value. The firm has offices in Kansas City; Denver; Portland; Seattle; and Vancouver, British Columbia.
Learn more and apply at: https://www.milligdb.com/careers
At Millig, we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.