The right team is more than an advantage, it’s a game changer! Come work with a team of engineering professionals dedicated to excellence at Coffman Engineers’ Seattle office.
Our Seattle office is seeking an energetic and self-motivated Mechanical Engineer with at least 5 years of experience. The successful individual will have an interest in the design of HVAC, piping and plumbing systems for hospital, commercial buildings and industrial facilities. In addition, the individual should be comfortable consulting to architectural practices and have a desire to work on a multi-discipline engineering team.
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Registration as a Professional Engineer (preferred)
- Familiarity with relevant codes: mechanical, energy, plumbing (preferred)
- Experience with AutoCAD and Revit
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to lead inter-disciplinary projects and project teams
Why You Want To Work Here
Coffman Engineers is a company that truly focuses on its employees. We support and encourage individually tailored professional and technical advancement as well as personal growth. We offer an excellent salary/benefits package, a desirable location, and a professional office environment with the opportunity to work with a collaborative team.
Coffman offers a flexible PTO program, a fun office environment, and free daily breakfast (waffles!). Our downtown Seattle office is located within walking distance of Pike Place Market and many city landmarks. We welcome the dedicated and the driven. Join us.
Don’t take our word for it. Check out what others are saying:
Coffman at a Glance:
- • 39 years in business
- 460 employees in 10 offices located in 6 states and 1 territory
- Multi-discipline engineering services plus fire protection, corrosion control, commissioning and project/construction management
- MP 18 Mainline Investigation Team, Atigun Award – Environment, Alyeska Pipeline Service Company, 2017
- #198 Top 500 Design Firms, Engineering News-Record, 2017
- Best Firms to Work For – Multi-Discipline, Zweig Group, 2017
- Finalist, Best Places to Work, Hawaii Business Magazine, 2017
- Zweig Group Hot Firm List, Zweig Group, 2017
You must apply online for this position. If you are unable to complete our online application process, or if you need assistance to do so, let us know so we can provide a reasonable accommodation.
As part of the application process, you will be asked to create a user profile that allows you to manage the application process, answer a few questions, attach your resume and other documents, and then submit. We look forward to learning more about you! If you are accessing this from outside our website, go to http://www.coffman.com/home/careers/openings/seattle-openings/ and open the appropriate position posting.
If you are experiencing problems applying through our system, please try again using a different browser or an updated version of your current browser. If that doesn’t work, please contact us directly.
This position is direct with Coffman Engineers; we are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled individuals.