Benefits of Society Membership
ASHRAE advances the arts and sciences of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration to serve humanity and promote a sustainable world. With more than 53,000 members from over 132 nations, ASHRAE is a diverse organization representing building system design and industrial processes professionals around the world.
ASHRAE membership is open to any person associated with heating, ventilation, air conditioning or refrigeration. ASHRAE is unique because its membership is drawn from a wide range of disciplines relating to the HVAC&R field. Please visit the ASHRAE Website to learn more about membership at the Society level.
If you are not an active member, consider joining ASHRAE today!
Are You An Associate Who Wants to Advance to Member?
To advance from Associate to Member, you must prepare or update your ASHRAE biographic online.
Steps for updating your biography:
- Log into www.ashrae.org. Select ‘Join or Login‘ in the upper right corner. Enter your email address and password then select ‘Sign In‘.
- Click on “My Account” at the top right of the page.
- Click on “My Profile” found along the left hand side of the page.
- That opens to your “ASHRAE Member Profile”. If you want to review your bio in PDF, click on “Display/Print My Profile (Bio)”.
- If you have changes to make, go back to the “ASHRAE Member Profile” page and select the tabs “Membership”. “Contact Information”, “Biographical”, or “Participation”.
Add or update all of your educational history, relevant professional licenses, and work history.
- Finally, please notify ASHRAE at email@example.com of your updated bio and your desire to be considered for grade advancement.
Puget Sound ASHRAE Members Have Access to the Punch List and More!!!
Active Society members have access to the Puget Sound Chapter’s Consulting Engineers Database, Jobs Board and lots more. If you have questions about getting posts or want to get more involved in the Puget Sound Chapter, please contact Kristina Sing or David Derse, Membership Promotion Co-Chairs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be logged in to post a comment.