Bogard Engineers is a well-established Mechanical Consulting Company in Bothell, seeking a Mechanical Engineer/Designer to work side-by-side with our excellent staff.
Typical duties for a Project Engineer include:
• Performing energy load calculations, equipment selection for plumbing and HVAC systems.
• Developing and completing HVAC and plumbing designs, and estimating costs.
• Using design tools including AutoCAD and Revit.
• Other duties as directed by partnering Project Managers, Sales Management, or Engineering leadership.
We have projects in commercial, healthcare, industrial applications, and higher education.
We offer flexible hours, competitive pay and a real opportunity to challenge yourself and advance your career.
• 3-5 years experience preferred in HVAC and plumbing design
• BS in Mechanical Engineering strongly preferred
• Experience in design and prosecution of HVAC and plumbing projects, ideally including some field/construction site experience
• High sense of integrity
• Solid organizational and time management abilities
• Excellent oral and written business communication skills, including the ability to listen proactively
If interested, please email your resume to Bogard Engineers, PS at BogEngrs@gmail.com